BRUSSELS, BELGIUM -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- WABCO Holdings Inc. (NYSE: WBC), (www.wabco-auto.com) a global technology leader and tier-one supplier to the commercial vehicle industry, will hold its Q4 and Full Year 2012 earnings conference call at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, February 15, 2013. Jacques Esculier, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Ulrich Michel, Chief Financial Officer, will review the company's financial performance for the period.
The call will be webcast at www.wabco-auto.com where the press release and financial information will be available under "WABCO Q4 and Full Year 2012 Results."
The call is also accessible by telephone in listen only mode. Dial-in number is +1 408 940 3818 and U.S. toll-free dial-in number is 877 844 0834.
A replay of the call will be available from 12:00 Noon Eastern Time on February 15, 2013 until midnight February 22, 2013. Replay dial-in number is +1 404 537 3406 and U.S. toll-free dial-in number is 855 859 2056. Conference ID is 79385178.
WABCO (NYSE: WBC) is a leading global supplier of technologies and control systems for the safety and efficiency of commercial vehicles. Founded over 140 years ago, WABCO continues to pioneer breakthrough electronic, mechanical and mechatronic technologies for braking, stability and transmission automation systems supplied to the world's leading commercial truck, bus and trailer manufacturers. With sales of $2.8 billion in 2011, WABCO is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. For more information, visit www.wabco-auto.com.
Media, investors and analysts contact
WABCO Holdings Inc.
+1 732 369 7477
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal