AURORA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- Rick Smiciklas, the colourful Franchisor of Wild Wing Restaurants, is set to become the latest executive to go undercover on W Network as an entry level employee, to discover the truth and opportunities in his 100-store chain. The Wild Wing episode of Undercover Boss Canada will premiere Thursday, January 17 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on W Network.
The Canadian franchise is a 100% privately owned Canadian company that was founded and solely owned by Mr. Smiciklas since March 17, 1999; one day after the birth of his only child. Rick is considered by many as the "Wild behind the Wing" and will be in disguise working with his staff who believe they are simply training a new recruit. He takes an amazing emotional journey discovering the effects his decisions have had on others, the perception of his company and who the unsung heroes of his workplace are.
Wild Wing, not to be confused with the American versions, has gone through a renaissance and is still considered the fastest growing "Chicken Wing" restaurant chain in Canada.
The Undercover Boss Canada Wild Wing episode premieres Thursday, January 17 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on W Network. In the episode, Rick gains a valuable perspective on his business and the challenges facing the Wing phenomenon here in Canada.
To view a trailer of Undercover Boss Canada and for more information about the series, please click here: www.wnetwork.com/Shows/Undercover-Boss-Canada.aspx.
Wild Wing Restaurants
GO AHEAD, GET WILD AND FOLLOW US to win Prizes:
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules