El Sabor Latino serves authentic Latin food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The large menu includes soup, salad, appetizers and a variety of grilled, sauteed or fried meats, seafood and fish. Desserts include flan, cheesecake and ice cream.
Cozy, with a Latin-inspired decor.
We loved all three of our entrees, which included fajitas with skirt steak and chicken ($13.99), paella ($14.99) and a kids' grilled steak dinner ($5.99). The paella, especially, was a big hit. The entree, which featured Colombian sausage, chicken, peppers, onions, vegetables and yellow rice, was moist and flavorful.
REASON TO GO
Quality Latin food at good prices.
Fast, friendly and efficient.
Quiet. We arrived right before a rainstorm, so there were just a few other occupied tables during our meal.
Definitely. Entrees include steak, chicken nuggets, macaroni and cheese, quesadillas and breaded tilapia for more adventurous eaters. EL SABOR LATINO RESTAURANT
4391 Northlake Blvd., Palm Beach Gardens, 561-202-6948
Hours: M-Thurs., 7 a.m.-9 p.m.; F-Sat., 7 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sun., 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Note: Post writers will anonymously visit a restaurant in your neighborhood each week in search of the best menu item. They'll tell you about that item and why they liked it in this spot each week.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills