President Obama's nominee for secretary of the treasury, Jack Lew, will bring an unusual aspect to the nation's currency in the form of his signature.
Lew, Obama's current White House chief of staff and former head of the Office of Management and Budget, has been known to use a series of scrawling loop-the-loops as his signature ever since a memo surfaced in 2011 bearing his mark, Tribune Newspapers reported Thursday.
If he becomes treasury secretary, Lew would have his signature on U.S. currency as part of his position.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction