FULLERTON, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- Nammarico Corp., a California based importer, has obtained the exclusive rights for the United States distribution of the Lavish branded product line of ready to drink cocktails. "Lavish cocktails are unique," says Zed Nammari, CEO and President of Nammarico Corp. "Our drinks do not contain caffeine, taurine or vitamins. Our flagship vodka cocktail is based on a smooth triple distilled and triple filtered vodka."
Lavish products are made in Austria. They are currently available throughout Europe and Asia and the company says it has received approval for several other countries. The USA product line includes a Vodka Cocktail, Whisky & Cola Cocktail, Gin & Tonic Cocktail, "Extreme" 21% Vodka Cocktail, Herbal Cocktail and a line of RTD Fruit Flavored Absinthe. The first shipments arrived in the USA in late November and Nammarico is currently building distribution. More information is available at www.drinkLavishUSA.com. Inquiries should be directed to email@example.com or by calling (562) 804-9443. Visit the Lavish booth #819 at the Nightclub & Bar (NCB) show in Las Vegas, March 19-21.
Lavish was created with the intent to simplify the consumption of famous alcoholic mix drinks in one simple handling while maintaining constant quality. Available in original LAVISH Cocktail flavor 11% and 18% alc/vl, Whisky & Cola Mix, Gin & Tonic mix, Lavish Bomb Herbal Mix, and the latest addition Fruit Flavored Absinthe LAVISH Cocktails. Lavish is consumed at its best when served chilled or on the rocks. Made in Austria and imported in the USA by Nammarico Corp. For more information visit www.drinkLavishUSA.com
20 years as a commodity trading firm with expertise in the beverage private label industry, Nammarico has assembled an expert team to launch and grow the LAVISH brand nationally.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2198333
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
501 W. Valencia Dr. Suite F
Fullerton, CA 92832
Dave Gyurina or Dan Hoover
Estey-Hoover Advertising & Public Relations
fax (949) 756-8506
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go