LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- Matt Le Tissier has signed for leading UK sports betting service Freebets.com which today released its first Vlog featuring the Premier League legend.
The former Southampton and England midfielder has been working for Freebets.com since October 2012 providing daily football tips and a weekly blog piece previewing the weekend's Premier League action. Matt, revered as "Le God" by Southampton fans, has made his first Vlog with Freebets.com which was published on the website today.
In the video, Matt and presenter Warren Lucy discuss five Premier League games taking place this weekend with the Sky Sports soccer pundit providing his expert predictions and betting tips for each game. The video can be viewed on Matt's football tips page, click here to watch Matt Le Tissier's Vlog.
Viewers of Gillette Soccer Saturday Live will be familiar with Matt's soccer punditry where he is a member of the team of experts providing live match summaries on Premier League football. His tipping record is standing up well and shows a profit every month since joining Freebets.com. Matt's tips are freely provided at Freebets.com where they are made available every day on the website and via Twitter by following @freebetsdotcom.
Matt Le Tissier spent the whole of his 14-year career playing for Southampton where he made 540 appearances in all competitions and scored 210 goals. He was a brilliant attacking midfielder, widely admired for his dribbling ability and long range shooting prowess. Matt was the first midfielder to score 100 Premier League goals and was capped eight times for England.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder