U.S. shock rocker Marilyn Manson has canceled his scheduled spring concert tour in Russia, ticket seller Sibparter announced Thursday.
"Unfortunately, for reasons beyond our control, Marilyn Manson has canceled the entire tour of Russian cities," Sibparter said in a statement.
RIA Novosti said the musician planned to perform in Kazan, Samara, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Chelyabinsk, Krasnoyarsk and Nizhny Novgorod, but scrapped the dates because he was dissatisfied with the organization of his mid-December concert in Yekaterinburg.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data