U.S. shock rocker Marilyn Manson has canceled his scheduled spring concert tour in Russia, ticket seller Sibparter announced Thursday.
"Unfortunately, for reasons beyond our control, Marilyn Manson has canceled the entire tour of Russian cities," Sibparter said in a statement.
RIA Novosti said the musician planned to perform in Kazan, Samara, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Chelyabinsk, Krasnoyarsk and Nizhny Novgorod, but scrapped the dates because he was dissatisfied with the organization of his mid-December concert in Yekaterinburg.
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Biden Considers Mediation in Venezuela
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers