VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- Kaminak Gold Corporation (TSX VENTURE: KAM) today announced the completion and filing of the National Instrument 43-101 Independent Technical Report for the Company's Coffee Gold Project, Yukon, Canada.
The Independent Technical Report was prepared by Sim Geological Inc., SRK Consulting (Canada) Inc., and Starkey & Associates Inc., following the guidelines of the Canadian Securities Administrators National Instrument 43-101 and Form 43-101F1.
The report titled "Mineral Resource Evaluation, Coffee Gold Project, Yukon, Canada" is filed on SEDAR and can be viewed on the SEDAR website, www.sedar.com, and Kaminak's website, www.kaminak.com.
The information in this released related to the Independent Technical Report has been approved by Robert Sim, P.Geo of Sim Geological Inc., Dominic Chartier, P. Geo. and Jean-Francois Couture, Ph.D., P.Geo, both of SRK Consulting (Canada) Inc., and John Starkey, P. Eng. of Starkey & Associates Inc., who are independent Qualified Persons as defined under National Instrument 43-101.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of Kaminak
Rob Carpenter, Ph.D., P.Geo., President and CEO
Kaminak Gold Corporation
For further information about Kaminak Gold Corporation or this news release, please visit our website at www.kaminak.com.
Caution Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
Certain disclosures in this release, including management's assessment of the future potential of the Coffee Project and future exploration programs, constitute forward-looking statements that are subject to numerous risks, uncertainties and other factors relating to Kaminak's operations as a mineral exploration company that may cause future results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such forward-looking statements, including risks as to the completion of the plans and projects. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. Except as required by law, Kaminak expressly disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
Cautionary Note concerning estimates of Inferred Resources:
This news release uses the term "inferred resources". Inferred resources have a great amount of uncertainty as to their existence, and great uncertainty as to their economic and legal feasibility. It cannot be assumed that all or any part of an Inferred Mineral Resource will ever be upgraded to a higher category. Under Canadian rules, estimates of Inferred Resources may not form the basis of feasibility or other economic studies. Kaminak advises U.S. investors that while this term is recognized and required by Canadian regulations, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission does not recognize it. U.S. investors are cautioned not to assume that part or all of an inferred resource exists, or is economically or legally minable.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Kaminak Gold Corporation
Vice-President of Corporate Development
Direct: 604.646.4534 or Toll Free: 1.888.331.2269
Most Popular Stories
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Haitian music, culture take center stage at Compas Fest
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Gillian Anderson is fired up in 'The Fall', but Whicher is suspiciously dull ; The former 'X-Files' star channels her inner Helen Mirren in a new crime drama set in Belfast
- Daily Trivia Byte
- Joshua Radin loves to sing about love