VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- GEONOVUS MINERALS CORP. (TSX VENTURE: GNM) ("GeoNovus" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that the action commenced by Mr. Robert Gardner and the Company's counterclaim (Supreme Court of British Columbia, Vancouver Registry No. S 125023) have been settled to the satisfaction of both parties.
"We are happy to have this behind us and look forward to moving ahead on our various exploration projects in 2013," states GeoNovus president, Mike England.
GeoNovus Minerals Corp. is a junior exploration company actively seeking mineral opportunities for the benefit of all of its stakeholders, with three active porphyry copper exploration projects in Arizona.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Michael England, President
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
GeoNovus Minerals Corp.
1-604-683-3995 or Toll Free: 1-888-945-4770
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan