VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- GEONOVUS MINERALS CORP. (TSX VENTURE: GNM) ("GeoNovus" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that the action commenced by Mr. Robert Gardner and the Company's counterclaim (Supreme Court of British Columbia, Vancouver Registry No. S 125023) have been settled to the satisfaction of both parties.
"We are happy to have this behind us and look forward to moving ahead on our various exploration projects in 2013," states GeoNovus president, Mike England.
GeoNovus Minerals Corp. is a junior exploration company actively seeking mineral opportunities for the benefit of all of its stakeholders, with three active porphyry copper exploration projects in Arizona.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Michael England, President
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
GeoNovus Minerals Corp.
1-604-683-3995 or Toll Free: 1-888-945-4770
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- Office Depot Moving HQ to Florida