VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- GEONOVUS MINERALS CORP. (TSX VENTURE: GNM) ("GeoNovus" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that the action commenced by Mr. Robert Gardner and the Company's counterclaim (Supreme Court of British Columbia, Vancouver Registry No. S 125023) have been settled to the satisfaction of both parties.
"We are happy to have this behind us and look forward to moving ahead on our various exploration projects in 2013," states GeoNovus president, Mike England.
GeoNovus Minerals Corp. is a junior exploration company actively seeking mineral opportunities for the benefit of all of its stakeholders, with three active porphyry copper exploration projects in Arizona.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Michael England, President
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
GeoNovus Minerals Corp.
1-604-683-3995 or Toll Free: 1-888-945-4770
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party