TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- This document corrects and replaces the news release issued at 9:31am ET on January 8th, 2013. The number of common shares sold by 2064818 Ontario Inc. has been changed from 11,592,923 to 11,305,332.
Alex Dolgonos advises that on January 7th, 2013, 2064818 Ontario Inc., a corporation associated with him ("2064818"), sold 11,305,332 common shares of Unique Broadband Systems, Inc. ("UBS") to Niketo Co. Ltd. (the "Purchaser") at a price of $0.03 per share, for an aggregate cash consideration of $339,159.96.
2064818 now owns approximately 3.01%, down from approximately 14.01% of the issued and outstanding common shares of UBS. An affiliate of 2064818 also associated with Mr. Dolgonos, 6138241 Canada Inc. ("6138241"), owns 8,500,000 UBS shares, representing approximately 8.27% of the total outstanding UBS shares. In aggregate, 2064818 and 6138241 now own 11,592,931 UBS shares, representing approximately 11.28% of the total outstanding UBS shares.
Mr. Dolgonos' holdings in UBS are for investment purposes. He may increase or decrease his investments in UBS depending on market conditions or any other relevant factors.
A copy of the Early Warning Report disclosing the transaction is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy