TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- This document corrects and replaces the news release issued at 9:31am ET on January 8th, 2013. The number of common shares sold by 2064818 Ontario Inc. has been changed from 11,592,923 to 11,305,332.
Alex Dolgonos advises that on January 7th, 2013, 2064818 Ontario Inc., a corporation associated with him ("2064818"), sold 11,305,332 common shares of Unique Broadband Systems, Inc. ("UBS") to Niketo Co. Ltd. (the "Purchaser") at a price of $0.03 per share, for an aggregate cash consideration of $339,159.96.
2064818 now owns approximately 3.01%, down from approximately 14.01% of the issued and outstanding common shares of UBS. An affiliate of 2064818 also associated with Mr. Dolgonos, 6138241 Canada Inc. ("6138241"), owns 8,500,000 UBS shares, representing approximately 8.27% of the total outstanding UBS shares. In aggregate, 2064818 and 6138241 now own 11,592,931 UBS shares, representing approximately 11.28% of the total outstanding UBS shares.
Mr. Dolgonos' holdings in UBS are for investment purposes. He may increase or decrease his investments in UBS depending on market conditions or any other relevant factors.
A copy of the Early Warning Report disclosing the transaction is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column