MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- British Controlled Oilfields Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: BCO) today announced that its Board of Directors appointed Robert Salberg to serve as the Company's CFO effective January 8, 2013. Mr. Salberg has been acting as Director for British Controlled Oilfields Ltd. since September 30, 1997 and will continue to serve on the Board of Directors.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million