MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- British Controlled Oilfields Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: BCO) today announced that its Board of Directors appointed Robert Salberg to serve as the Company's CFO effective January 8, 2013. Mr. Salberg has been acting as Director for British Controlled Oilfields Ltd. since September 30, 1997 and will continue to serve on the Board of Directors.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal