MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- British Controlled Oilfields Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: BCO) today announced that its Board of Directors appointed Robert Salberg to serve as the Company's CFO effective January 8, 2013. Mr. Salberg has been acting as Director for British Controlled Oilfields Ltd. since September 30, 1997 and will continue to serve on the Board of Directors.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.