MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- British Controlled Oilfields Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: BCO) today announced that its Board of Directors appointed Robert Salberg to serve as the Company's CFO effective January 8, 2013. Mr. Salberg has been acting as Director for British Controlled Oilfields Ltd. since September 30, 1997 and will continue to serve on the Board of Directors.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence