MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- British Controlled Oilfields Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: BCO) today announced that its Board of Directors appointed Robert Salberg to serve as the Company's CFO effective January 8, 2013. Mr. Salberg has been acting as Director for British Controlled Oilfields Ltd. since September 30, 1997 and will continue to serve on the Board of Directors.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked