NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- Bergamo Acquisition Corp. (PINKSHEETS: BGMO), a global investment holding company building a diversified portfolio of large and middle-market companies through strategic acquisitions and investments, today announced that it has entered into an investment agreement with National Wealth International Ltd., a privately held investment company.
National Wealth International Ltd. has provided Bergamo Acquisition's wholly owned European subsidiary cashed-backed securities consisting of three separate tranches of 500 Million US Dollars issued through HSBC Bank, one of the world's largest banking and financial services organizations. These funds will remain on deposit in accounts held by Bergamo Acquisition's European subsidiary.
All profits generated from the use of the funds will be deposited in full to the bank of Bergamo's European subsidiary company. These profits will be divided equally between National Wealth International Ltd. and the European subsidiary company of Bergamo Acquisition pursuant to the profit-sharing agreement between the parties.
In addition, the parties have agreed that no less than US $88 million, or its equivalent value in Euros, shall remain on deposit in the account of Bergamo Acquisition's European subsidiary for a period of one year. This amount represents the initial profit earned from the first US $500 million cash-backed securities investments entered into between the parties previously, as set forth in Bergamo's most recent consolidated financial report compiled by L.L Bradford & Company LLC, a public accounting firm based in Nevada.
About Bergamo Acquisition
Bergamo Acquisition Corp. and its subsidiaries operate as a global investment holding company with investments in financial instruments and companies worldwide. Leveraging its broad network within the global institutional investment and banking industries, the Company focuses on investment opportunities with strong growth potential in promising sectors of the global economy, including alternative energy, biotechnology, commercial and investment banking, and hedge funds. Bergamo is based in Henderson, Nevada, and has affiliates based in Asia and Europe.
For more information, please visit www.bergamocorp.com
To like Bergamo Acquisition's Facebook page and follow the Company via Twitter, visit: www.facebook.com/bergamoco and www.twitter.com/bergamoco
Safe Harbor Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results, events and performances could vary materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements. These statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the Company's actual results, expressed or implied, to differ materially from expected results. These risks and uncertainties include, among other things, product demand and market competition. You should independently investigate and fully understand all risks before making an investment decision.
Bergamo Acquisition Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Haitian music, culture take center stage at Compas Fest
- Gillian Anderson is fired up in 'The Fall', but Whicher is suspiciously dull ; The former 'X-Files' star channels her inner Helen Mirren in a new crime drama set in Belfast
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'