VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- ALIX RESOURCES CORP. ("Alix" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: AIX)(FRANKFURT: 37N) has scheduled a site visit for its Golden Granite Project, located 112 kilometers (70 miles) northwest of Phoenix along Highway 93. The Golden Granite Project includes both the historic Big Stick Mine with high-grade quartz veins reporting historic grades of 13 g/t Au (0.4 oz/ton) over one meter widths (see news release, November 5th, 2012), and the Santa Maria - Homestake Mine which was developed as recently as the mid-1980's with gold grades of 3.5-13 g/t (0.1-0.38 oz/ton) (see news release, January 3, 2013).
The site visit will include geology and mining specialists who have reviewed historical data and will assess the possibility of re-starting the mining operation at the Santa Maria - Homestake Mine, and will implement a mapping and sampling program to prove out the bulk tonnage gold potential the contiguous Santa Maria and Big Stick Mine areas.
Alix Resources is a junior exploration company actively seeking mineral for the benefit of all our stakeholders. For further information we invite you to visit us at www.alixresources.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Michael England, President
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Alix Resources Corp.
1-604-683-3995 or Toll Free: 1-888-945-4770
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October