SALT LAKE CITY, UT -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- 3M Health Information Systems today announced it is bringing technology innovation even closer to customers with the opening of the 3M Innovation Center in Silver Spring, Maryland. The new Innovation Center is dedicated to collaboration between 3M Health Information Systems and hospitals, health systems, payers, government agencies and business partners in a state-of-the art interactive environment where clients can work with 3M to develop customized solutions that address their greatest business challenges.
The new 3M Innovation Center offers a dynamic experience, telling the story of 3M Health Information Systems and introducing visitors to the full array of 3M health information technology solutions and consulting services. Clients participate in executive briefings, view real-time product demonstrations and get a first-hand preview of 3M's emerging technologies. The launch of the Silver Spring Innovation Center follows the 2011 opening of the 3M Innovation Center at 3M Health Information Systems headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah.
"Creating innovative products and services that respond to customer needs has always been a way of life at 3M," said Jon Lindekugel, president of 3M Health Information Systems. "With our Innovation Centers, clients can step away from their daily operations and join with us to design practical and ingenious technology solutions that the healthcare industry needs to succeed."
Clients can arrange a visit to the 3M Health Information Systems Innovation Center in Silver Spring, Md., by calling 301-281-8759 or in Salt Lake City, Utah, by calling 801-265-4332.
About 3M Health Information Systems
Best known for its market-leading coding system and ICD-10 expertise, 3M Health Information Systems delivers innovative software and consulting services designed to raise the bar for clinical documentation improvement, computer-assisted coding, performance monitoring, and quality outcomes reporting. 3M's robust healthcare data dictionary and terminology services support data interoperability and the expansion and accuracy of the electronic health record. With nearly 30 years of healthcare industry experience and the know-how of more than 100 credentialed 3M coding experts, 3M is the go-to choice for more than 5,000 hospitals worldwide that want to improve quality and financial performance. For more information, call 800-367-2447 or visit www.3Mhis.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
3M media contacts:
Price Houns Associates
3M Public Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column