Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Hispanic Foods and Beverages in the U.S.
Tortillas and taco kits outsell hamburgers and hot dog buns. Salsa boasts almost twice the dollar sales of ketchup. Latino culture has impacted the U.S. grocery aisles to such an extent that it has redefined American cuisine, or more accurately that its long-standing role in American cuisine has expanded to become irrepressibly evident. Hispanic foods and beverages appeal to a wide variety of consumers, from Spanish-only speakers to multicultural consumers and foodies to, in fact, most households in America.
And marketers have taken note. The market isn't only the playground of traditional Hispanic food companies like Goya and the Gruma Corporation. Mainstream marketers such as General Mills and Kraft have jumped on the bandwagon as well, not only with Latin-flavored products but also with mainstream products whose market share they'd like to grow with the expanding Hispanic population.
This report examines the market for Hispanic foods and beverages in the U.S., including the trends driving growth and creating new product development and sales opportunities. Readers will learn about fast-growing brands and rising stars; the diverse range of Hispanic products; demographics and psychographics of the Hispanic foods and beverages consumer, and information on consumption habits; and the new, engaging ways in which marketers are connecting with customers.
The report segments and quantifies the market by channel and product type, providing historical sales figures and forecasts through 2017. The report examines market size based in part of retail sales-tracking data from SymphonyIRI, and the consumer landscape based on extensive analysis of Experian Simmons national consumer survey data. The report also maps out the competitive situation at the marketer and brand levels, with detailed profiles of several of the biggest Hispanic marketers in the food and beverage arena.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women