LOVE & SEX
With Saturn on the scene this year, you'd prefer a serious relationship. You take it step by step and you don't worry about holding onto someone, because someone is holding super-tight to you. From late February you feel sorted and settled, but an element of the unexpected is likely. If you're single you get the feeling there are others in the race. But that doesn't mean you won't cross the line first. Venus does wonders for your romantic life in June - you shake it all up and send a sexy text. In July, you're not just emotional, you're off the scale. You avoid anything close to a comfy routine and gear up for a scorching summer. Pluto brings something super-intense in July, when you enjoy cosmic moments.
October brings a major turning point - you're blown away by a date with a difference.
You look optimistically to the future, as you spy amazing opportunities. A constructive chapter opens up just after New Year, when finances take an upturn. The stars bring a series of cash- related developments in March, as you network your way to success. July is another high point: you work out a new formula for the future, decide what's most important and work to make it happen. In August you stand to gain a lot by taking expert advice. You realise that with professional support, money mismanagement is less likely. From late October you enjoy a touch of luck and a healthier bank balance. There's a feeling you've weathered a mini-financial storm and are entering calmer waters.
Ingenious Uranus makes November the perfect time for signing on the dotted line or signing into something more permanent.
You gear up for scorching summer
You've weathered a storm and are entering calmer waters
CHRISTIAN BALE 30 JANUARY1974
HOLLY WILLOUGHBY 10 FEBRUARY 1981
JESSICA ENNIS 28 JANUARY 1986
Most Popular Stories
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- GM to Rejoin S&P 500, Akerson Says
- Kerry Concerned Over Blasphemy Laws, Anti-Semitism
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Ladies in White Group Needs Help From Abroad
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- NTSB Wants to Lower Blood Alcohol Limit to 0.05
- Ohio Valley Bank Joins Federal Reserve System