President of Univision Networks Cesar Conde will be the exclusive, one-on-one keynote interview guest during the 9 a.m. opening session of the Tenth Annual Hispanic Television Summit, announced TV indutry publications Broadcasting & Cable and Multichannel News
The Summit is scheduled for Oct. 3, 2012, at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City.
According to a published statement, Conde is expected to discuss programming and the evolution of content delivery and impact on consumers, advertisers and distribution partners. Among the hot topics will be Conde's take on 2012 election coverage, and Univision's joint English-language venture with ABC News.
"As the focus and attention on Hispanic consumers and media continues to grow, I am looking forward to joining long-time partners from B&C and Multichannel News for the Annual Hispanic TV Summit," said Conde in the statement.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women