Sept. 08-- Khloe Kardashian must miss the cameras after pulling the plug on "Khloe & Lamar," her reality show with husband Lamar Odom. A report at www.usmagazine.com confirms that Kourtney and Kim Kardashian's younger sister is in the running to become the new host of "The X Factor." She reportedly made an impression on the not-easily-impressed Simon Cowell.
The second season of the Fox show -- with new judges Britney Spears and Demi Lovato joining returning judges Cowell and LA Reid -- premieres Wednesday, but the new host will not join the show until it begins airing live next month.
In other Kardashian news, middle sis Kim, who makes a healthy chunk of change every time she appears at a club, had a less-than-stellar turnout for a post-Democratic National Convention party in Charlotte, N.C., on Thursday night.
After appearing at Fashion's Night Out in New York City, Kardashian hopped on a private jet with a few friends and headed to Charlotte, even tweeting a photo of her crew of four enjoying fast food on the jet.
But a report at www.radaronline.com says things didn't go so well when she got to the North Carolina club. Fewer than 50 people showed up for the event, and Kardashian reportedly left after two hours.
(c)2012 the Detroit Free Press
Visit the Detroit Free Press at www.freep.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
https://sww1.yellowbrix.com/images/content/cimage.nsp?ctype=full_story&id=2312&story_id=1304304717886014580&ip_id=1374&source_id=13417&session_id=HISPANICBUSINESS_HISPANIC&filter_id=97231&scrm=1" width=1 height=1>
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women