Peter Azcue Attolini recently joined PRS Investment Advisory as vice president and client relationship officer. He is tasked with expanding the firm's Latin American client services.
"Mexico continues to grow as a major trade and investment partner with South Florida," said Hein. "Peter has experience working in Mexico and over the years has built many relationships there."
Previously, Attolini worked in Mexico City for corporate and investment banking operations of the Spanish bank BBVA, serving as a corporate account manager in the corporate real estate financing division and the Financial Institutions Group.
Attolini also completed a summer internship in the investment management department of PRS while earning a master's degree in business administration in finance and economics from the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University. He earned a bachelor of arts degree in economics from DePaul University in Chicago.
Attolini, 30, speaks Spanish and English.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.