Peter Azcue Attolini recently joined PRS Investment Advisory as vice president and client relationship officer. He is tasked with expanding the firm's Latin American client services.
"Mexico continues to grow as a major trade and investment partner with South Florida," said Hein. "Peter has experience working in Mexico and over the years has built many relationships there."
Previously, Attolini worked in Mexico City for corporate and investment banking operations of the Spanish bank BBVA, serving as a corporate account manager in the corporate real estate financing division and the Financial Institutions Group.
Attolini also completed a summer internship in the investment management department of PRS while earning a master's degree in business administration in finance and economics from the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University. He earned a bachelor of arts degree in economics from DePaul University in Chicago.
Attolini, 30, speaks Spanish and English.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona