Peter Azcue Attolini recently joined PRS Investment Advisory as vice president and client relationship officer. He is tasked with expanding the firm's Latin American client services.
"Mexico continues to grow as a major trade and investment partner with South Florida," said Hein. "Peter has experience working in Mexico and over the years has built many relationships there."
Previously, Attolini worked in Mexico City for corporate and investment banking operations of the Spanish bank BBVA, serving as a corporate account manager in the corporate real estate financing division and the Financial Institutions Group.
Attolini also completed a summer internship in the investment management department of PRS while earning a master's degree in business administration in finance and economics from the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University. He earned a bachelor of arts degree in economics from DePaul University in Chicago.
Attolini, 30, speaks Spanish and English.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant