Peter Azcue Attolini recently joined PRS Investment Advisory as vice president and client relationship officer. He is tasked with expanding the firm's Latin American client services.
"Mexico continues to grow as a major trade and investment partner with South Florida," said Hein. "Peter has experience working in Mexico and over the years has built many relationships there."
Previously, Attolini worked in Mexico City for corporate and investment banking operations of the Spanish bank BBVA, serving as a corporate account manager in the corporate real estate financing division and the Financial Institutions Group.
Attolini also completed a summer internship in the investment management department of PRS while earning a master's degree in business administration in finance and economics from the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University. He earned a bachelor of arts degree in economics from DePaul University in Chicago.
Attolini, 30, speaks Spanish and English.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday