Peter Azcue Attolini recently joined PRS Investment Advisory as vice president and client relationship officer. He is tasked with expanding the firm's Latin American client services.
"Mexico continues to grow as a major trade and investment partner with South Florida," said Hein. "Peter has experience working in Mexico and over the years has built many relationships there."
Previously, Attolini worked in Mexico City for corporate and investment banking operations of the Spanish bank BBVA, serving as a corporate account manager in the corporate real estate financing division and the Financial Institutions Group.
Attolini also completed a summer internship in the investment management department of PRS while earning a master's degree in business administration in finance and economics from the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University. He earned a bachelor of arts degree in economics from DePaul University in Chicago.
Attolini, 30, speaks Spanish and English.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women