Actress Eva Longoria, a co-chair of President Obama's re-election campaign, will speak tonight at the Democratic National Convention at about 8:17 p.m.
She has been heavily involved in campaigning for Obama, including teaming with Latinos for Obama.
She has been tweeting photos of her time at the DNC, including this one of her and twins Julian and Joaquin Castro.
Related story: "Julian Castro Makes Historical Speech: Transcript"
Other Latina actresses are supporting Obama as well as showing cameraderie for Longoria, including America Ferrera and Rosario Dawson, who both have tweeted about her speaking tonight.
You can watch the DNC live by clicking here.
Most Popular Stories
- Ex-Mobster to Bulger: Just Say Sorry
- Google Stock Split Ahead
- Guns Are Hot in California
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Small Businesses Hiring, but Worry About Expense
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- LULAC Convention Starts With Focus on LGBT Youth
- Florida Enterprises Look to Costa Rica