Actress Eva Longoria, a co-chair of President Obama's re-election campaign, will speak tonight at the Democratic National Convention at about 8:17 p.m.
She has been heavily involved in campaigning for Obama, including teaming with Latinos for Obama.
She has been tweeting photos of her time at the DNC, including this one of her and twins Julian and Joaquin Castro.
Related story: "Julian Castro Makes Historical Speech: Transcript"
Other Latina actresses are supporting Obama as well as showing cameraderie for Longoria, including America Ferrera and Rosario Dawson, who both have tweeted about her speaking tonight.
You can watch the DNC live by clicking here.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment