Actress Eva Longoria, a co-chair of President Obama's re-election campaign, will speak tonight at the Democratic National Convention at about 8:17 p.m.
She has been heavily involved in campaigning for Obama, including teaming with Latinos for Obama.
She has been tweeting photos of her time at the DNC, including this one of her and twins Julian and Joaquin Castro.
Related story: "Julian Castro Makes Historical Speech: Transcript"
Other Latina actresses are supporting Obama as well as showing cameraderie for Longoria, including America Ferrera and Rosario Dawson, who both have tweeted about her speaking tonight.
You can watch the DNC live by clicking here.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say