Actress Eva Longoria, a co-chair of President Obama's re-election campaign, will speak tonight at the Democratic National Convention at about 8:17 p.m.
She has been heavily involved in campaigning for Obama, including teaming with Latinos for Obama.
She has been tweeting photos of her time at the DNC, including this one of her and twins Julian and Joaquin Castro.
Related story: "Julian Castro Makes Historical Speech: Transcript"
Other Latina actresses are supporting Obama as well as showing cameraderie for Longoria, including America Ferrera and Rosario Dawson, who both have tweeted about her speaking tonight.
You can watch the DNC live by clicking here.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia