Actress Eva Longoria, a co-chair of President Obama's re-election campaign, will speak tonight at the Democratic National Convention at about 8:17 p.m.
She has been heavily involved in campaigning for Obama, including teaming with Latinos for Obama.
She has been tweeting photos of her time at the DNC, including this one of her and twins Julian and Joaquin Castro.
Related story: "Julian Castro Makes Historical Speech: Transcript"
Other Latina actresses are supporting Obama as well as showing cameraderie for Longoria, including America Ferrera and Rosario Dawson, who both have tweeted about her speaking tonight.
You can watch the DNC live by clicking here.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'