SINGAPORE -- (Marketwire) -- 09/05/12 -- According to an age-old adage, there is no better way to someone's heart, than through their stomach. For an ethereal combination of gourmet, luxury and romance, Singapore Marriott Hotel (NYSE: MAR) is offering an epicurean escape at their property located in the renowned foodie capital, Singapore.
To celebrate its relaunch following a recent refurbishment project, the Hotel is inviting guests to experience its newest room categories with two Staycation packages. The packages also showcase the 5 star Singapore hotel's full range of newly-added dining options to entice gourmands.
Located on Singapore's celebrated Orchard Road, the iconic property is offering two lavish room packages; Love is in the Air and A World of Two.
Ideal for a romantic getaway, Love is in the Air offers personalized romantic gestures, from a bottle of Champagne placed in the guestroom upon arrival, to a romantic four-course dinner with wine pairing at the Hotel's resort-style alfresco restaurant, Pool Grill. The package includes a one-night accommodation in a Premier Deluxe Room with breakfast for two at Marriott Cafe.
The Hotel exceeds all expectations with their A World of Two ultimate retreat package. You will be enamoured by the welcome bouquet of flowers, a dozen fresh oysters and a bottle of Rosé Champagne served in the guestroom. Romantic gestures continue apace with a butler-drawn scented bubble bath and a plate of chocolate-dipped strawberries to accompany. Complete the experience with an idyllic picnic at Sentosa Island's Tanjong Beach with a pre-packed basket of delicious treats and fine wine from Java+ along with two heart-shaped cookies. The Singapore hotel package includes luxurious overnight accommodation in the newly refurbished Junior Suite, or the unique Pool Terrace Room, with breakfast for two at Marriott Cafe.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women