Erado, the nation's leading service in SaaS based archiving of electronic communications, announces that Brian Keohi, director of business development at Erado, will speak at the Summit Brokerage Services' 2012 Summit National Convention.
The convention takes place at the Boca Raton Resort and Club, in Boca Raton, FL, from Oct. 3 to 6. Keohi will discuss the issues of social media compliance on Saturday, Oct. 6.
Summit Brokerage Services Inc. is a Florida-based financial services company that provides a broad range of securities brokerage and investment services to primarily individual investors. Summit Brokerage also sells insurance products, predominantly fixed and variable annuities and life insurance through its subsidiary, SBS Insurance Agency of Florida. Summit Brokerage also provides asset management services through its investment adviser, Summit Financial Group Inc.
Erado is the a leader in social media compliance. The company provides a suite of SaaS solutions for capture, review and archiving of electronic communications, including, email, instant messaging and social media content such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and others.
Most Popular Stories
- Ex-Mobster to Bulger: Just Say Sorry
- Google Stock Split Ahead
- Guns Are Hot in California
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Small Businesses Hiring, but Worry About Expense
- LULAC Convention Starts With Focus on LGBT Youth