Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg was added to the line up of speakers speakers to be featured at TechCrunch Disrupt in San Francisco.
The TechCrunch is set for Sept. 8 to 12.
The technology conferences will reveal an all new slate of outstanding startups, host influential speakers, such as Zuckerberg. This will be the social media leader's first public appearance since the company went public in May.
"The TechCrunch Disrupt conference is a beast of many moving parts," is how organizers describe the five-day event.
Tickets are still available and start at $2,995.
Other featured speakers include:
Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter
David Sacks, founder and CEO of Yammer Inc.
Alison Moore, senior vice president of Digital Products at HBO
Marissa Mayer, CEO of Yahoo
Leah Busque, founder of TaskRabbit.com
Jessica Alba, actress and co-founder and president of The Honest Company
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women