HispanicBusiness.com's Annual Automotive Report will appear in November instead of October, as previously publicized in our downloadable media kit.
November's branded content will feature Ralph Gray's examination of the automotive industry, as seen through the experienced eyes of national Hispanic auto dealers, along with lists of the top 10 Hispanic dealerships and the top 10 cars preferred by Hispanic car buyers.
Media Kit Schedule Change
Annual Automotive Report will appear online in November instead of October.
In October, HispanicBusiness.com will announce the 2012 Most Influential Hispanics. The branded content will feature the perennial list of U.S. Hispanics with the greatest influence on business, arts, politics and other arenas important to the nation's Hispanics and American society at large, along with expanded bios of those Hispanics deemed most influential.
The HispanicBusiness.com Influentials are drawn from across the country, but this year's content focuses particularly on Texas.
Please note the change on your Media Kit calendars. For an updated schedule, see HispanicBusiness.com's online media kit.
HispanicBusiness Media's monthly branded directories include the Top Hispanic Nonprofits, the Annual State of Diversity and HispanicBusiness Inc.'s flagship product, the HispanicBusiness 500.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women