HispanicBusiness.com's Annual Automotive Report will appear in November instead of October, as previously publicized in our downloadable media kit.
November's branded content will feature Ralph Gray's examination of the automotive industry, as seen through the experienced eyes of national Hispanic auto dealers, along with lists of the top 10 Hispanic dealerships and the top 10 cars preferred by Hispanic car buyers.
Media Kit Schedule Change
Annual Automotive Report will appear online in November instead of October.
In October, HispanicBusiness.com will announce the 2012 Most Influential Hispanics. The branded content will feature the perennial list of U.S. Hispanics with the greatest influence on business, arts, politics and other arenas important to the nation's Hispanics and American society at large, along with expanded bios of those Hispanics deemed most influential.
The HispanicBusiness.com Influentials are drawn from across the country, but this year's content focuses particularly on Texas.
Please note the change on your Media Kit calendars. For an updated schedule, see HispanicBusiness.com's online media kit.
HispanicBusiness Media's monthly branded directories include the Top Hispanic Nonprofits, the Annual State of Diversity and HispanicBusiness Inc.'s flagship product, the HispanicBusiness 500.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?