Johnny Lewis, an actor who appeared in the TV series Sons of Anarchy has fallen to his death after allegedly launching a crazed, drug-fuelled attack in which a woman was killed, celebrity website TMZ.com reported Thursday.
The incident occurred in the upscale Los Angeles neighbourhood of Loz Feliz when officers responded to calls of a screaming woman. They found the 28-year-old actor sprawled in the driveway of his apartment building.
Lewis portrayed the motorcycle gang member "Half Sack" on Sons of Anarchy.
According to the report, Lewis either jumped or fell to his death from the building. Inside, police found the body of Katherin Chabot, 81, who was Lewis' landlady and appeared to have been killed by blows to the head.
TMZ said that police believe that Lewis killed the woman while high on meth or PCP. Lewis, who dated singer Katy Perry in 2006, had a troubled history with the law, getting out of jail last week after serving six weeks behind bars for assault.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women