Actress Anne Hathaway married her beau of four years, Adam Shulman, before more than 100 guests in Big Sur, Calif., sources told People magazine.
The ceremony took place Saturday at a private estate, People reported.
Sources told the magazine the couple invited more than 100 guests for the wedding weekend, which began with a rehearsal dinner Friday at the Ventana Inn and Spa.
Fashion designer Valentino confirmed he provided Hathaway with a custom wedding gown.
Hathaway, 29, told USA Today in an interview last year that her relationship with Shulman works because they both enjoy a low-key lifestyle.
"We have house parties and dinner parties and just hang out," Hathaway said. "I'm so delighted by [Adam]. He's all the things you want a partner to be. I so find joy in his presence."
Shulman, 31, is an actor and jewelry designer, People reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Liverpool Sells Luis Suarez to Barcelona