Actress Anne Hathaway married her beau of four years, Adam Shulman, before more than 100 guests in Big Sur, Calif., sources told People magazine.
The ceremony took place Saturday at a private estate, People reported.
Sources told the magazine the couple invited more than 100 guests for the wedding weekend, which began with a rehearsal dinner Friday at the Ventana Inn and Spa.
Fashion designer Valentino confirmed he provided Hathaway with a custom wedding gown.
Hathaway, 29, told USA Today in an interview last year that her relationship with Shulman works because they both enjoy a low-key lifestyle.
"We have house parties and dinner parties and just hang out," Hathaway said. "I'm so delighted by [Adam]. He's all the things you want a partner to be. I so find joy in his presence."
Shulman, 31, is an actor and jewelry designer, People reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006