Actress Anne Hathaway married her beau of four years, Adam Shulman, before more than 100 guests in Big Sur, Calif., sources told People magazine.
The ceremony took place Saturday at a private estate, People reported.
Sources told the magazine the couple invited more than 100 guests for the wedding weekend, which began with a rehearsal dinner Friday at the Ventana Inn and Spa.
Fashion designer Valentino confirmed he provided Hathaway with a custom wedding gown.
Hathaway, 29, told USA Today in an interview last year that her relationship with Shulman works because they both enjoy a low-key lifestyle.
"We have house parties and dinner parties and just hang out," Hathaway said. "I'm so delighted by [Adam]. He's all the things you want a partner to be. I so find joy in his presence."
Shulman, 31, is an actor and jewelry designer, People reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu