Actress Anne Hathaway married her beau of four years, Adam Shulman, before more than 100 guests in Big Sur, Calif., sources told People magazine.
The ceremony took place Saturday at a private estate, People reported.
Sources told the magazine the couple invited more than 100 guests for the wedding weekend, which began with a rehearsal dinner Friday at the Ventana Inn and Spa.
Fashion designer Valentino confirmed he provided Hathaway with a custom wedding gown.
Hathaway, 29, told USA Today in an interview last year that her relationship with Shulman works because they both enjoy a low-key lifestyle.
"We have house parties and dinner parties and just hang out," Hathaway said. "I'm so delighted by [Adam]. He's all the things you want a partner to be. I so find joy in his presence."
Shulman, 31, is an actor and jewelry designer, People reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women