Dom Perignon has four wines in current release. Two of these are the latest vintages of its white and rose Champagne, 2003 and 2000, respectively. The other two are older vintages from Dom Perignon's Oenotheque series, a 1996 white Champagne and a 1992 rose.
2003. A multilayered texture that reveals some exotic floral and citrus notes. No real sign of the heat of the vintage. A wine with a lot of character. About EUR 120.
2000 Rose.This has a lot of delicate pinot noir fruit, with a deceptively firm structure. The kind of rose you could serve at the table. About EUR 280.
1996 Oenotheque.More classic and elegant than the 2003, but no wallflower. Chablis-like in its tension and energy. About EUR 250.
1992 Oenotheque Rose. Subtle and restrained for a rose, with a mouthwatering salinity. Very fine bubbles and a silky texture. About EUR 550.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women