Erin Moran, who played Joanie Cunningham on "Happy Days" is without a home and is moving from hotel to hotel in Indiana, a source told the National Enquirer.
The 51-year-old actress and her husband, Steve Fleischmann, had been kicked out of the trailer where they were staying with his mother, the newspaper reported.
A source whose name was not reported told the Enquirer Moran "was going out and coming home at all hours of the night, sometimes with her rowdy bar friends, and Steve's mom just couldn't take it anymore, so she told Erin to leave."
Photos of Moran and Fleischmann outside a Holiday Inn Express in Corydon, Ind., appeared in the Daily Mail two weeks ago.
Moran and Fleischmann lost their Palmdale, Calif., home in late 2010 due to foreclosure, the Los Angeles Times reported.
Moran also starred in the "Happy Days" spinoff "Joanie Loves Chachi" with Scott Baio.
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief