Erin Moran, who played Joanie Cunningham on "Happy Days" is without a home and is moving from hotel to hotel in Indiana, a source told the National Enquirer.
The 51-year-old actress and her husband, Steve Fleischmann, had been kicked out of the trailer where they were staying with his mother, the newspaper reported.
A source whose name was not reported told the Enquirer Moran "was going out and coming home at all hours of the night, sometimes with her rowdy bar friends, and Steve's mom just couldn't take it anymore, so she told Erin to leave."
Photos of Moran and Fleischmann outside a Holiday Inn Express in Corydon, Ind., appeared in the Daily Mail two weeks ago.
Moran and Fleischmann lost their Palmdale, Calif., home in late 2010 due to foreclosure, the Los Angeles Times reported.
Moran also starred in the "Happy Days" spinoff "Joanie Loves Chachi" with Scott Baio.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women