Erin Moran, who played Joanie Cunningham on "Happy Days" is without a home and is moving from hotel to hotel in Indiana, a source told the National Enquirer.
The 51-year-old actress and her husband, Steve Fleischmann, had been kicked out of the trailer where they were staying with his mother, the newspaper reported.
A source whose name was not reported told the Enquirer Moran "was going out and coming home at all hours of the night, sometimes with her rowdy bar friends, and Steve's mom just couldn't take it anymore, so she told Erin to leave."
Photos of Moran and Fleischmann outside a Holiday Inn Express in Corydon, Ind., appeared in the Daily Mail two weeks ago.
Moran and Fleischmann lost their Palmdale, Calif., home in late 2010 due to foreclosure, the Los Angeles Times reported.
Moran also starred in the "Happy Days" spinoff "Joanie Loves Chachi" with Scott Baio.
Most Popular Stories
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release