Erin Moran, who played Joanie Cunningham on "Happy Days" is without a home and is moving from hotel to hotel in Indiana, a source told the National Enquirer.
The 51-year-old actress and her husband, Steve Fleischmann, had been kicked out of the trailer where they were staying with his mother, the newspaper reported.
A source whose name was not reported told the Enquirer Moran "was going out and coming home at all hours of the night, sometimes with her rowdy bar friends, and Steve's mom just couldn't take it anymore, so she told Erin to leave."
Photos of Moran and Fleischmann outside a Holiday Inn Express in Corydon, Ind., appeared in the Daily Mail two weeks ago.
Moran and Fleischmann lost their Palmdale, Calif., home in late 2010 due to foreclosure, the Los Angeles Times reported.
Moran also starred in the "Happy Days" spinoff "Joanie Loves Chachi" with Scott Baio.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked