Reliable security sources in the city of Benghazi have denied reports circulating on social media websites about vehicles, displaying police logo, shooting randomly at citizens in various areas in the city of Benghazi.
These sources stressed to WAL that all police and national security vehicles have specific and documented plate numbers, cautioning citizens to be vigilant and to report any vehicles involved in suspicious acts so as to destabilize the city.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media