Fiat chief Marchionne invites VW execs to showdown
Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne invited executives of Volkswagen to a dawn showdown at the Paris auto show as tensions rise between the two companies over how to solve the swelling glut of car-making capacity.
Tom Walsh: Neither presidential candidate has solution to U.S. economy's problems
Five days away from the first presidential debate in Denver, neither President Barack Obama nor challenger Mitt Romney has yet swayed a majority of the nation's voters. There's a pretty simple reason for that.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe