Fiat chief Marchionne invites VW execs to showdown
Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne invited executives of Volkswagen to a dawn showdown at the Paris auto show as tensions rise between the two companies over how to solve the swelling glut of car-making capacity.
Tom Walsh: Neither presidential candidate has solution to U.S. economy's problems
Five days away from the first presidential debate in Denver, neither President Barack Obama nor challenger Mitt Romney has yet swayed a majority of the nation's voters. There's a pretty simple reason for that.
Most Popular Stories
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina
- California Considers Oil Tax to Fund Schools
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Yahoo Indeed Buying Tumblr
- Dude! California Beach Parking Plan Making Waves
- Record Yearly Profit for Ryanair