Fiat chief Marchionne invites VW execs to showdown
Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne invited executives of Volkswagen to a dawn showdown at the Paris auto show as tensions rise between the two companies over how to solve the swelling glut of car-making capacity.
Tom Walsh: Neither presidential candidate has solution to U.S. economy's problems
Five days away from the first presidential debate in Denver, neither President Barack Obama nor challenger Mitt Romney has yet swayed a majority of the nation's voters. There's a pretty simple reason for that.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile