Fiat chief Marchionne invites VW execs to showdown
Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne invited executives of Volkswagen to a dawn showdown at the Paris auto show as tensions rise between the two companies over how to solve the swelling glut of car-making capacity.
Tom Walsh: Neither presidential candidate has solution to U.S. economy's problems
Five days away from the first presidential debate in Denver, neither President Barack Obama nor challenger Mitt Romney has yet swayed a majority of the nation's voters. There's a pretty simple reason for that.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer