NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 09/28/12 -- iCrossing, a global digital marketing agency, will explore how audience data can empower the creative process in the panel, "Creative Storytelling with Data," to be held at 4:00 p.m. EDT October 2 at the Hearst Tower in New York. The panel will focus on how companies can gain insights from big data with creative storytelling to build connected brands. The panel will be immediately followed by a cocktail hour sponsored by iCrossing and Google.
Please RSVP to the event at http://icrsng.com/AWNY12. An Advertising Week delegate pass is not required to attend.
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Panel discussion - 4:00 pm
Cocktail reception, sponsored by iCrossing and Google - 5:00 pm
Pat Stern, Chief Creative Officer, iCrossing
Seth Barron, Head of Brand Innovations, the ZOO, Google
Adam Lavelle, CEO, Core Audience
Josh Glantz, VP, General Manager, Publishers Clearing House Digital
Kristine Welker, Hearst Digital Media
The discussion will be moderated by Jack Marshall, Agency Reporter at Digiday
300 W. 57th Street
New York, NY
For more information: Contact Katie Lamkin at email@example.com or 773-308-3425.
iCrossing is a global digital marketing agency that combines talent and technology to help world-class brands find and connect with their customers. The company blends best-in-class digital marketing services -- including paid search, search engine optimization, Web development, social media, mobile, research and analytics -- to create integrated digital marketing programs that engage consumers and drive ROI. iCrossing's client base includes some of the world's most recognized brands including The Coca-Cola Company, FedEx, The LEGO Group, LG Electronics and Williams-Sonoma Inc. Headquartered in New York, the company has 850 employees in 19 offices globally. iCrossing is a unit of Hearst Corporation, one of the nation's largest diversified media companies. In addition, iCrossing owns Core Audience, a software as a service (SaaS) data management platform that powers audience-based marketing across bought, earned and owned media. For more information, please visit www.icrossing.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
(312) 277- 4487
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11