Crude oil prices topped $91 a barrel Thursday morning, riding the coattails of equities, which rose in Asia and Europe.
On the New York Mercantile Exchange, West Texas Intermediate crude oil for November delivery gained $1.07 to $91.05 per barrel after taking a dive Wednesday with pressure provided by a stronger dollar.
Natural gas prices gained 5.3 cents to $3.269 per million British thermal units. Home heating oil added 2.58 cents to $3.1283 per gallon. Reformulated blendstock gasoline gained 4.99 cents to $2.9237 per gallon.
At the pump, the average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline was $3.795 per gallon, down from Wednesday's $3.805, AAA reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks