Crude oil prices topped $91 a barrel Thursday morning, riding the coattails of equities, which rose in Asia and Europe.
On the New York Mercantile Exchange, West Texas Intermediate crude oil for November delivery gained $1.07 to $91.05 per barrel after taking a dive Wednesday with pressure provided by a stronger dollar.
Natural gas prices gained 5.3 cents to $3.269 per million British thermal units. Home heating oil added 2.58 cents to $3.1283 per gallon. Reformulated blendstock gasoline gained 4.99 cents to $2.9237 per gallon.
At the pump, the average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline was $3.795 per gallon, down from Wednesday's $3.805, AAA reported.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women