Crude oil prices topped $91 a barrel Thursday morning, riding the coattails of equities, which rose in Asia and Europe.
On the New York Mercantile Exchange, West Texas Intermediate crude oil for November delivery gained $1.07 to $91.05 per barrel after taking a dive Wednesday with pressure provided by a stronger dollar.
Natural gas prices gained 5.3 cents to $3.269 per million British thermal units. Home heating oil added 2.58 cents to $3.1283 per gallon. Reformulated blendstock gasoline gained 4.99 cents to $2.9237 per gallon.
At the pump, the average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline was $3.795 per gallon, down from Wednesday's $3.805, AAA reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say