Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of singer Bobby Brown and the late Grammy Award winner Whitney Houston, was involved in a Georgia car crash, TMZ reported.
No one was injured, but the 2012 Camaro driven by Bobbi's boyfriend Nick Gordon was seriously damaged in the single-car collision Sunday night in Alpharetta, the website said.
It is unknown what the car hit.
Bobbi Kristina, 19, was a passenger in the vehicle and had been arguing with Gordon at the time of the crash, TMZ said.
The couple then apparently drove the car home after the incident, which was under investigation, the report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media