U.S. actress Kristen Stewart and British actor Robert Pattinson are living together again after a two-month separation, a source told UsMagazine.com.
The couple of three years parted in July after Stewart, 22, publicly admitted she cheated on Pattinson, 26, with her married 41-year-old "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders.
"They are living together and have reconciled," an insider said of Stewart and Pattinson.
UsMagazine.com reported the move came after the pair "had a dramatic makeup."
The couple star in the "Twilight" vampire romance film franchise.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?