U.S. actress Kristen Stewart and British actor Robert Pattinson are living together again after a two-month separation, a source told UsMagazine.com.
The couple of three years parted in July after Stewart, 22, publicly admitted she cheated on Pattinson, 26, with her married 41-year-old "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders.
"They are living together and have reconciled," an insider said of Stewart and Pattinson.
UsMagazine.com reported the move came after the pair "had a dramatic makeup."
The couple star in the "Twilight" vampire romance film franchise.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause