Justin Bieber today responded to the death of 6-year-old Avalanna Routh -- a girl he called Mrs. Bieber.
"just got the worst news ever. one of the greatest spirits i have ever known is gone. please pray for her family and for her," Bieber tweeted. "RIP Avalanna. i love you"
Bieber met the 6-year-old cancer patient in February. At 9 months old, Routh was diagnosed with a rare brain cancer called AT/RT and has undergone many surgeries over the course of her life.
Currently, on Twitter, "RIP Alanna" is trending topic.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable