Justin Bieber today responded to the death of 6-year-old Avalanna Routh -- a girl he called Mrs. Bieber.
"just got the worst news ever. one of the greatest spirits i have ever known is gone. please pray for her family and for her," Bieber tweeted. "RIP Avalanna. i love you"
Bieber met the 6-year-old cancer patient in February. At 9 months old, Routh was diagnosed with a rare brain cancer called AT/RT and has undergone many surgeries over the course of her life.
Currently, on Twitter, "RIP Alanna" is trending topic.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting