Justin Bieber today responded to the death of 6-year-old Avalanna Routh -- a girl he called Mrs. Bieber.
"just got the worst news ever. one of the greatest spirits i have ever known is gone. please pray for her family and for her," Bieber tweeted. "RIP Avalanna. i love you"
Bieber met the 6-year-old cancer patient in February. At 9 months old, Routh was diagnosed with a rare brain cancer called AT/RT and has undergone many surgeries over the course of her life.
Currently, on Twitter, "RIP Alanna" is trending topic.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market