Justin Bieber today responded to the death of 6-year-old Avalanna Routh -- a girl he called Mrs. Bieber.
"just got the worst news ever. one of the greatest spirits i have ever known is gone. please pray for her family and for her," Bieber tweeted. "RIP Avalanna. i love you"
Bieber met the 6-year-old cancer patient in February. At 9 months old, Routh was diagnosed with a rare brain cancer called AT/RT and has undergone many surgeries over the course of her life.
Currently, on Twitter, "RIP Alanna" is trending topic.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets