Justin Bieber today responded to the death of 6-year-old Avalanna Routh -- a girl he called Mrs. Bieber.
"just got the worst news ever. one of the greatest spirits i have ever known is gone. please pray for her family and for her," Bieber tweeted. "RIP Avalanna. i love you"
Bieber met the 6-year-old cancer patient in February. At 9 months old, Routh was diagnosed with a rare brain cancer called AT/RT and has undergone many surgeries over the course of her life.
Currently, on Twitter, "RIP Alanna" is trending topic.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps