WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been invited by
Ecuador to address a meeting on the fringes of the UN General
Assembly via a video-link from his refuge in the country's London
Mr Assange was speaking today alongside foreign minister Ricardo Patino at a special meeting to discuss his bid to avoid extradition to Sweden.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable