WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been invited by
Ecuador to address a meeting on the fringes of the UN General
Assembly via a video-link from his refuge in the country's London
Mr Assange was speaking today alongside foreign minister Ricardo Patino at a special meeting to discuss his bid to avoid extradition to Sweden.
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor