WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been invited by
Ecuador to address a meeting on the fringes of the UN General
Assembly via a video-link from his refuge in the country's London
Mr Assange was speaking today alongside foreign minister Ricardo Patino at a special meeting to discuss his bid to avoid extradition to Sweden.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row