A 6.2-magnitude earthquake rattled an area less than 50 miles from La Paz, Mexico, in the Baja Peninsula, the U.S. Geological Survey said.
Tuesday's earthquake, about 6 miles deep, was recorded 47 miles from La Paz, about 96 miles from both Ciudad Constitucion and Ahome, and 604 miles from Arizona's capital city, Phoenix, USGS said in its alert.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women