A workshop to illustrate how small-business owners can take advantage of social media to grow their businesses will be hosted Thursday by Rep. Jerry McNerney, D-Stockton, and Facebook representatives.
Attendees will be given $50 in Facebook credits to start their online marketing initiatives.
The workshop will begin at 10 a.m. Thursday at Brookside Country Club, 3603 St. Andrews Drive, Stockton. Registration begins at 9 a.m.
Space is limited, so one can visit http://ow.ly/dRWVH to make reservations.
Most Popular Stories
- The Commercial Appeal, Memphis, Tenn., John Beifuss column
- Cabot Street Cinema in Beverly for sale
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Travel Startup Localeur Expands to Houston
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Jolie Mastectomy Raises Legal Questions
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?