Pop star Lady Gaga told the New York radio station Z-100 she recently gained 25 pounds, thanks to her love of Italian food and her father's new restaurant.
The Grammy Award winner said she is dieting to lose the pounds she has packed on, but People.com said she was spotted in Paris Friday wearing a tight outfit that revealed her hourglass figure.
The singer Saturday took to Twitter and thanked her fans "who love me no matter what, and know the meaning of real beauty&compassion."
She also shared a quote attributed to Marilyn Monroe: "To all the girls that think you're ugly because you're not a size 0, you're the beautiful one. It's society who's ugly," People.com said.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women