CHICAGO, Sept. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Fifth Third Bank Chicago celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month by hosting events and activities during the month celebrating the histories, cultures and contributions of American citizens whose ancestors came from Spain, Mexico, the Caribbean and Central and South America.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120925/CG80809 )
As part of the bank's month long celebration, it is bringing a live version of the hugely popular Univision reality TV show "Mira Quien Baila" to The Hemmens Theatre in Elgin on Sunday, October 14th. Mexican singer/songwriter Belinda, fresh from collaborating with superstar Pitbull, will present a special live concert at the Elgin MQB show. The Hemmens is located at 45 Symphony Way in Elgin. This will be the only Chicago area performance.
Television and radio personalities Aileen Ocana (Pasion 106.7), Omar Ramos (Maxima Radio & Univision TV), Lily Mendoza (La Que Buena/WOJO), and Rubi Pazamino (Nuestra Belleza Latina 2009 runner up and co-star on VH-1's Ochocinco's Ultimate Catch) will compete in the local dance competition. Each contestant will compete to win money for Chicagoland charities: Mujeres Latinas en Accion, Big Brother Big Sister, Mercy Homes for Boys & Girls, and Latinos Progresando. Univision TV personality Nicole Suarez (last year's dance competition winner) and Aurellano Salgado (Univision Chicago personality) will judge the dance contest.
To get free tickets to Mira Quien Baila stop into any Fifth Third Bank banking center. A list of bank locations is available at http://www.53.com .
"We are so proud to celebrate our Hispanic Heritage today and everyday and we are especially grateful to have Aileen, Omar, Lily, Rubi, Nicole and Aurellano join us for some fun and to help local charities," said Fifth Third Bank Chicago President & CEO, Robert A. Sullivan.
SOURCE Fifth Third Bank Chicago
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise