The Black Capital Network and the Women's Business Center will present a forum for minority- and women-owned businesses to learn about opportunities for business growth.
The event, which is free and open to the public, will be held from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Thursday in WNED Studios, 140 Lower Terrace.
It will provide information on how to do business with the University at Buffalo, the City of Buffalo, Erie County, the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus and Erie County Medical Center.
Small-business resource tables will be staffed by the following agencies: the Canisius Women's Business Center, the Small Business Development Center at Buffalo State College, the Erie County Industrial Development Agency, ECMC and the Empire State Development Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Conference Slated for Hispanic Tech Startups
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards