U.S. actress Sharon Stone wound up in a hospital Saturday after fainting at a fashion show in Milan, Italy, US Weekly reported.
"She had fainted and was out cold," a source told the magazine. "It was scary."
The incident at the Fendi fashion show occurred while Stone, 54, was in town for a benefit for the AIDS research foundation amfAR.
"Sharon experienced migraine related symptoms, and we all felt it best that she got checked out before the amfAR event," a representative for the organization told the magazine. "She was examined and given a clean bill of health. And as she said, wild horses couldn't keep her away."
The magazine said Stone was at the fashion show with her 27-year-old Argentine boyfriend Martin Mica.
Most Popular Stories
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag