U.S. actress Sharon Stone wound up in a hospital Saturday after fainting at a fashion show in Milan, Italy, US Weekly reported.
"She had fainted and was out cold," a source told the magazine. "It was scary."
The incident at the Fendi fashion show occurred while Stone, 54, was in town for a benefit for the AIDS research foundation amfAR.
"Sharon experienced migraine related symptoms, and we all felt it best that she got checked out before the amfAR event," a representative for the organization told the magazine. "She was examined and given a clean bill of health. And as she said, wild horses couldn't keep her away."
The magazine said Stone was at the fashion show with her 27-year-old Argentine boyfriend Martin Mica.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- PepsiCo Q1 Profits Rise on Snack Sales, Cost Cuts
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Poor Barbie Sales Drag on Mattel