U.S. actress Sharon Stone wound up in a hospital Saturday after fainting at a fashion show in Milan, Italy, US Weekly reported.
"She had fainted and was out cold," a source told the magazine. "It was scary."
The incident at the Fendi fashion show occurred while Stone, 54, was in town for a benefit for the AIDS research foundation amfAR.
"Sharon experienced migraine related symptoms, and we all felt it best that she got checked out before the amfAR event," a representative for the organization told the magazine. "She was examined and given a clean bill of health. And as she said, wild horses couldn't keep her away."
The magazine said Stone was at the fashion show with her 27-year-old Argentine boyfriend Martin Mica.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant