U.S. actress Sharon Stone wound up in a hospital Saturday after fainting at a fashion show in Milan, Italy, US Weekly reported.
"She had fainted and was out cold," a source told the magazine. "It was scary."
The incident at the Fendi fashion show occurred while Stone, 54, was in town for a benefit for the AIDS research foundation amfAR.
"Sharon experienced migraine related symptoms, and we all felt it best that she got checked out before the amfAR event," a representative for the organization told the magazine. "She was examined and given a clean bill of health. And as she said, wild horses couldn't keep her away."
The magazine said Stone was at the fashion show with her 27-year-old Argentine boyfriend Martin Mica.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women