U.S. actress Sharon Stone wound up in a hospital Saturday after fainting at a fashion show in Milan, Italy, US Weekly reported.
"She had fainted and was out cold," a source told the magazine. "It was scary."
The incident at the Fendi fashion show occurred while Stone, 54, was in town for a benefit for the AIDS research foundation amfAR.
"Sharon experienced migraine related symptoms, and we all felt it best that she got checked out before the amfAR event," a representative for the organization told the magazine. "She was examined and given a clean bill of health. And as she said, wild horses couldn't keep her away."
The magazine said Stone was at the fashion show with her 27-year-old Argentine boyfriend Martin Mica.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya