International music sensation and Latin heart-throb Enrique Iglesias will be performing live in Dubai at the Dubai World Trade Centre on Friday, October 26. The concert, considered one of the highlights of --Eid in Dubai-- -- Eid Al Adha and organised by M4 Events is slated to be the biggest indoor concert ever staged in the Middle East.
The concert is the first event to be officially announced as part of the Eid in Dubai -- Eid Al Ahda celebrations, and will run at indoor and outdoor venues across the city leading to and during Eid Al Adha. Details of the full Eid in Dubai activities line-up will be announced shortly by the Dubai Events and Promotions Establishment (DEPE).
The return of this multi-award winner to Dubai is a show of love for this city and the fans in the region. With two Grammys, 16 Billboard Music Awards, 23 Billboard Latin Music Awards, five American Music Awards and many more accolades to his name, singer Enrique will be wowing the crowds with a spectacular show never seen before in Dubai.
For one night only, Halls Sh Saeed 1, 2 and 3 at the Dubai World Trade Centre will be transformed with one of the biggest stages ever seen in the region matched with spectacular lighting and sound. Following on from his sell out world tour, fans from across the region will be treated to an array of chart topping hits sure to include songs like, and from Enrique's previous albums as well as more recent hits including and many more.
Fans are advised to buy their tickets early to avoid disappointment.
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column