OAKLAND, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 09/21/12 -- Higher Education PR professionals looking to use advanced digital/social and integrated marketing strategies to increase enrollment and retention, build student and alumni communities and boost donations should attend this new half-day webinar from PR University.
This half-day webinar for communicators at colleges, universities and adult education institutions titled: education-marketing">What's New & What's Working in Higher Education Marketing: Digital, Social and Beyond will reveal how frontline PR practitioners build loyalty, website traffic, student and alumni satisfaction and gifts. In addition, nine top higher education journalists and bloggers will share next year's hottest editorial topics and tips for increasing their media coverage. This will be moderated by renowned social media expert, blogger, consultant and educator, Sally Falkow.
This exclusive PR University half-day webinar takes place on Friday, September 28, at 1PM EDT (noon CDT; 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT).
John M. Barry, Vice President for Marketing and Communications, Baylor University
Max Benavidez, Ph.D. Associate Vice President for Public Affairs and Communications,
Claremont McKenna College
Tamarah Cook, Social Media Manager, Southern Illinois University
Andrew Gossen, Senior Director for Social Media Strategy Office of Alumni Affairs, Cornell University
Bob Johnson, Ph.D. President, Bob Johnson Consulting, LLC
Cassandra Ketrick, Junior New Media Specialist, Web Communications, Marketing and New Media, University of Oklahoma
Christine Messina-Boyer, Vice President, Higher Education, Widmeyer Communications
Judith Romero, Public Information Officer, Stanford Law School
Julia Weede, Senior Vice President, Education, Edelman
Sally Falkow, APR, Moderator, President, Meritus Media
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women