OAKLAND, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 09/21/12 -- Higher Education PR professionals looking to use advanced digital/social and integrated marketing strategies to increase enrollment and retention, build student and alumni communities and boost donations should attend this new half-day webinar from PR University.
This half-day webinar for communicators at colleges, universities and adult education institutions titled: education-marketing">What's New & What's Working in Higher Education Marketing: Digital, Social and Beyond will reveal how frontline PR practitioners build loyalty, website traffic, student and alumni satisfaction and gifts. In addition, nine top higher education journalists and bloggers will share next year's hottest editorial topics and tips for increasing their media coverage. This will be moderated by renowned social media expert, blogger, consultant and educator, Sally Falkow.
This exclusive PR University half-day webinar takes place on Friday, September 28, at 1PM EDT (noon CDT; 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT).
John M. Barry, Vice President for Marketing and Communications, Baylor University
Max Benavidez, Ph.D. Associate Vice President for Public Affairs and Communications,
Claremont McKenna College
Tamarah Cook, Social Media Manager, Southern Illinois University
Andrew Gossen, Senior Director for Social Media Strategy Office of Alumni Affairs, Cornell University
Bob Johnson, Ph.D. President, Bob Johnson Consulting, LLC
Cassandra Ketrick, Junior New Media Specialist, Web Communications, Marketing and New Media, University of Oklahoma
Christine Messina-Boyer, Vice President, Higher Education, Widmeyer Communications
Judith Romero, Public Information Officer, Stanford Law School
Julia Weede, Senior Vice President, Education, Edelman
Sally Falkow, APR, Moderator, President, Meritus Media
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!