James Holmes, the lead suspect in the Aurora, Col., shooting is sporting a new hair cut.
Holmes' new buzz-cut sheared away the orange-red hair he had been donning because allegedly he claimed he was the Joker.
TMZ.com posted his new hair cut and people have mixed reactions to the story. Some commented about the intensity in Holmes' eyes, while others think he shouldn't be getting any media attention whatsoever.
Related story:"'Holmies' Create Tumblr Blogs to Support Colorodo Shooter James Holmes"
A Denver reporter recently interviewed a former inmate of Arapahoe County Jail, where Holmes is being held, who said Holmes is getting special privelages as well as flaunting his sanity.
The former inmate also said Holmes has a newspaper clippings from the shooting in his cell.
"I don't know how he got that stuff," she said. "But he's glorifying what he did."
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Hawaii is Genetically Engineered Crop Flash Point