James Holmes, the lead suspect in the Aurora, Col., shooting is sporting a new hair cut.
Holmes' new buzz-cut sheared away the orange-red hair he had been donning because allegedly he claimed he was the Joker.
TMZ.com posted his new hair cut and people have mixed reactions to the story. Some commented about the intensity in Holmes' eyes, while others think he shouldn't be getting any media attention whatsoever.
Related story:"'Holmies' Create Tumblr Blogs to Support Colorodo Shooter James Holmes"
A Denver reporter recently interviewed a former inmate of Arapahoe County Jail, where Holmes is being held, who said Holmes is getting special privelages as well as flaunting his sanity.
The former inmate also said Holmes has a newspaper clippings from the shooting in his cell.
"I don't know how he got that stuff," she said. "But he's glorifying what he did."
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports