CNN talk-show host Piers Morgan says actor Kelsey Grammer canceled their interview in New York moments before it was to begin.
"Kelsey Grammer was supposed to be on my show now but ran out of the building. Strange," Morgan said via Twitter Wednesday.
"Kelsey Grammer saw a photo of his ex wife Camille in the open to our show and legged it. Extraordinary. Never had this happen before," he tweeted. "I had a very friendly chat with Kelsey backstage. He said he was really looking forward to the interview. Weird. ... I like Kelsey Grammer personally, but this was a shockingly unprofessional thing to do. I wasn't even going to mention his ex-wife!"
But Grammer's representative issued a statement to TMZ blaming Morgan for the canceled chat.
"Piers needs to take responsibility for what he did to Kelsey. It's called accountability," the statement said.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact