CNN talk-show host Piers Morgan says actor Kelsey Grammer canceled their interview in New York moments before it was to begin.
"Kelsey Grammer was supposed to be on my show now but ran out of the building. Strange," Morgan said via Twitter Wednesday.
"Kelsey Grammer saw a photo of his ex wife Camille in the open to our show and legged it. Extraordinary. Never had this happen before," he tweeted. "I had a very friendly chat with Kelsey backstage. He said he was really looking forward to the interview. Weird. ... I like Kelsey Grammer personally, but this was a shockingly unprofessional thing to do. I wasn't even going to mention his ex-wife!"
But Grammer's representative issued a statement to TMZ blaming Morgan for the canceled chat.
"Piers needs to take responsibility for what he did to Kelsey. It's called accountability," the statement said.
Most Popular Stories
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut