CNN talk-show host Piers Morgan says actor Kelsey Grammer canceled their interview in New York moments before it was to begin.
"Kelsey Grammer was supposed to be on my show now but ran out of the building. Strange," Morgan said via Twitter Wednesday.
"Kelsey Grammer saw a photo of his ex wife Camille in the open to our show and legged it. Extraordinary. Never had this happen before," he tweeted. "I had a very friendly chat with Kelsey backstage. He said he was really looking forward to the interview. Weird. ... I like Kelsey Grammer personally, but this was a shockingly unprofessional thing to do. I wasn't even going to mention his ex-wife!"
But Grammer's representative issued a statement to TMZ blaming Morgan for the canceled chat.
"Piers needs to take responsibility for what he did to Kelsey. It's called accountability," the statement said.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?