NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 09/20/12 -- Appinions, the only opinion-powered influence marketing platform, is working with advertising luminary Jon Bond as the company's senior marketing advisor.
Bond, one of the advertising industry's best-known leaders, is the CEO of Big Fuel, a social media agency. Bond previously served as co-founder and CEO of Kirshenbaum Bond and Partners, now MDC Partners-owned Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners. He also co-founded Iballs, one of the industry's first digital media agencies.
"Jon's creativity, leadership and deep experience in the advertising and digital marketing industries make him an excellent person to help with our marketing efforts," says Larry Levy, Appinions co-founder and chief executive officer. "He's also great fun to work with."
Bond will apply the breadth of his more than 20 years of experience to provide strategic marketing counsel and leadership to a team of eight marketing and business development executives at Appinions. As Bond is a respected investor in and advisor to emerging marketing communications and technology companies, his investment in Appinions is a strategic and calculated move.
"Influence isn't a game," says Bond. "Tracking what influential people say and share -- and understanding what they think and how they feel -- is critical for companies today."
Appinions works with more than 25 clients including companies and agencies including American Airlines, Amgen, Conde Nast, Dell, Dole, The Economist, Edelman, Forbes, iCrossing, Materne, Reprise Media, Rosetta, Sabra, Weber Shandwick and Zocalo Group.
Appinions is an opinion-based influence marketing platform that enables agencies and brands to identify, analyze, engage, monitor and measure relevant influencers. Built on more than a decade of Cornell University research, Appinions extracts and aggregates opinions from more than 5 million sources including blogs, social networks, forums, newspaper and magazine articles. Appinions is a privately owned company based in New York City.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women