P!nk, Grammy-award winning singer-songwriter and pop culture icon, announced that she will tour North America for the first time in four years, beginning on Feb. 13, 2013.
P!nk is known around the world as one of the most captivating live performers of her generation. The recently named Cover Girl has confirmed 25 dates for The Truth About Love Tour presented by the make-up line in support of her new album, "The Truth About Love," available now.
The Live Nation produced arena tour is scheduled to begin on Feb. 13, 2013 at US Airways Center in Phoenix with dates confirmed through March 28, 2013 at the TD Garden in Boston. Tickets go on sale to the public beginning Sept. 29 at LiveNation.com.
P!nk is in the midst of a media blitz appearing on the Today Show today, as well as The View and John Stewart's The Daily Show on Sept. 19.
THE TRUTH ABOUT LOVE TOUR :
February 13, 2013 Phoenix, AZ US Airways Center
February 15, 2013 Las Vegas, NV Mandalay Bay Events Center
February 16, 2013 Los Angeles, CA STAPLES Center
February 18, 2013 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion at San Jose
February 21, 2013 Houston, TX Toyota Center
February 22, 2013 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center
February 24, 2013 Orlando, FL Amway Center
February 25, 2013 Fort Lauderdale, FL BB&T Center
February 27, 2013 Tampa, FL Tampa Bay Times Forum
March 1, 2013 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena
March 2, 2013 Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena
March 5, 2013 Detroit, MI The Palace of Auburn Hills
March 6, 2013 Columbus, OH Schottenstein Center
March 8, 2013 Louisville, KY KFC Yum! Center
March 9, 2013 Chicago, IL United Center
March 11, 2013 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
March 12, 2013 Montreal, QC Bell Centre
March 14, 2013 Washington DC Verizon Center
March 16, 2013 Charlotte, NC Time Warner Cable Arena
March 17, 2013 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center
March 19, 2013 Saint Paul, MN Xcel Energy Center
March 23, 2013 East Rutherford, NJ Izod Center
March 25, 2013 Uniondale, NY Nassau Coliseum
March 27, 2013 Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Arena
March 28, 2013 Boston, MA TD Garden
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women