Lindsay Lohan's publicist says he expects the actress to be cleared of wrongdoing after her arrest for grazing a pedestrian in New York.
Steve Honig says the incident appears to be "much ado about nothing" and claims that Lohan struck a pedestrian and didn't stop will be proven false.
Lohan was arrested at 2:25 a.m. Wednesday as she left a New York City nightclub. Police say alcohol was not involved, but she was charged with leaving the scene of an accident and causing injury.
The man Lohan allegedly struck was taken to a hospital for a knee injury and released.
The 26-year-old actress remains on probation for taking a necklace from a jewelry store without permission, but she's not required to appear in court anymore for updates.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked