To meet the Pennsylvania state requirement that photo identification cards eligible for voting include an expiration date, Penn State will offer stickers to students who will need their student IDs to vote this November.
The voter ID law was passed this spring and requires all voters to present acceptable forms of photo ID.
The expiration date stickers are available now until Election Day, Nov. 6, at the Commons Desk 24 hours a day, seven days a week or at 103 HUB-Robeson Center from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- G8 Calls for Political Solution in Syria
- Putin Denies He Was Isolated at G8 Summit
- Kanye West's 'Yeezus': Angry Self-love
- Jimmy Hoffa Buried Alive, Reputed Underboss Says
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Boeing to Build Stretch-Dreamliners
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards